>>>> Saw this ad on Horsetopia

I happened to see another mare for sale on that page that I thought I
recognized as the mother of a friend's horse.  However her age didn't look
right.

Everyone does realize that you can do pedigree searches to confirm ages,
etc., on the USIHC website, as well as on the Canadian CLRC sites, right?
Before you drive to look at a horse, it won't hurt to go and see if you
think the facts look fishy on the official sites.   There's an old saying in
the US about "horse trading" - it simply says, "All horses are nine."  I
don't know if this is an intentional error, or if someone just made an
honest typo, but as always, buyer beware.

Here's where you can search on the US site:
http://www.icelandics.org/search/default.asp

And on the Canadian site:
http://www.clrc.ca/cgi-bin/query.cgi?_association=94

These sites are worth book-marking to your "favorites."

Karen Thomas
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(704) 516-3179