the "holier than thou" on the list.  This is why several people are on my
automatic delete list.  Frankly, I get tired of their constant
negativity and I KNOW for a fact others do, too.  Why can't you "holier than
thou" folks (and you know who you are), say "That's nice that a former
quadriplegic has the guts and the nerves to get out and ride".  Is
this an everyday occurance that people mount this way?   Get real, people!!

Susan, Robyn S. has already said that she didn't see the whole message.
That's it.  Her point IS a valid point that it's hard on the horse, but I
sure didn't see any "holier than thou attitude from ANYONE.  In the quote
you snipped, I was responding to Robyn S.'s post, the one from before she
read the whole story.  And if you read MY whole post, I didn't say anything
against this episode - only that I wouldn't want to see someone my husband's
size do it on a smaller horse, no matter what.  I even said it's
inspiring...gimme a break.

Karen Thomas
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Checked by AVG Free Edition.