--- Nancy  Sturm <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>> with the power chair,  we'd probably need to omit
the cross pieces.  It doesn't roll on its own.<<

Just don't run over anyone's feet in one of those
power chairs.  I x-rayed an old guys foot this past
weekend at my second job.  He had just gotten one of
those $14,000 six wheel wheel chairs courtesy of
Medicare a couple of weeks ago, so now he can motor
down to the local bar and drink.  He was driving his
WC home when it got caught in the gutter, and he got
out to move it and ran over his own foot.  That sucker
broke all his bones in his foot AND dis-located 3
toes!  I wonder if he could get a ticket for drinking
and driving?  Oh well, he is typical of the residents
at my second job!  But it pays for my hay!

Susan in NV
  Nevermore Ranch http://users.oasisol.com/nevermore/

Sick sense of humor? Visit Yahoo! TV's
http://tv.yahoo.com/collections/222