>>> At 65, I'm a lot more interested in trying to be light in seat and hands
and give my horse the easiest possible way of carrying my aging and heavier
body.  My toes are pointing out and my feet are flat.  Oh well.  I'm lucky
to still be riding at all.

You have a few years on me, but after I broke my back, I was happy to simply
be able to sit on a horse for a few minutes.  I was interested to hear that
you too have had a broken back.  (L1 compression fracture.)  That I can ride
at all again is a blessing, and that I can feel pretty secure riding green
horses is a miracle.  :)

Karen Thomas
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Checked by AVG Free Edition.