>> > Please consider that many list members would find it more pleasant if
>> every issue was not dealt with in an adversarial way.

>> I actually stop and try to picture
>> telling people what I am typing face to face before posting.  If I
>> wouldn't say it to their face, I won't type it.  If it sounds snarky in
>> writing, it would likely sound REALLY pissy in person.

Please, let's be kind to one another.

We are more alike than we are different.

If you don't like what someone says because of the way they say it, maybe
ignore it, and delete.

If you don't like what someone says because it may not be true, or may need
correction or explanation, let's try to do it nicely.  And don't take offense
if someone offers additional information.

Thanks!

Judy
http://icehorses.net
http://clickryder.com