I thought about it, but the round pen has round tubing for walls and my very
favorite thing in the world is the chance to have my horse all to myself (in
this case, of course, Stephanie's pony) where we can concentrate on each
other.  Probably the next time some one else rides her, I can get a short
video.  It was a grand experience.  After I dismounted, she followed me
around the pen with a very sweet expression.  There are probably half a
dozen horses in my past that wish they could have had the sort of start we
have been able to give Tosca.  I am much more conservative now.  We bought
Tosca in January.  In the old days, I would have had her ready to show in
that amount of time and made some pretty nasty mistakes in the process.

 I am really looking forward to starting my pony, Yrsa, come Spring.

Nancy