And Mic, what was the problem with the comfort snaffle?  I think their
catalog lists it as approved for the lower level dressage tests.

Our daughter just bought an amazingly athletic AngloArab mare, grandaughter
of Seattle Slew.  This is after the mare ran away (big time run away during
an endurance ride- several miles at the gallop) with her professional
endurance rider/trainer earlier this summer.  The Myler Comfort Snaffle was
the answer to just about everything for this one horse.  She's soft-eyed and
responsive.

Nancy