In a message dated 9/16/2007 8:46:47 AM Pacific Daylight Time, 
[EMAIL PROTECTED] (mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED])  
 
 
My horse gives me butt when he doesn't want his halter on or his eyes  
(meds)messed with, usually a horse will kick in this position but my icy has  
never 
done that, he is just saying NO. Then when I get a cookie he says ok..then  
it's is hey don't go away give me attention. He will follow me around  
everywhere. He was handled as a baby all the time and loaded in the  trailer. 
Kids had 
him for the first seven months of his life and they  mauled him. He was easy 
when I got him. Was taught to tie and feet also. My new  bearfoot trained 
farrier showed up yesterday morning. I didn't see her come in.  He was standing 
without anything with a foot up getting a pedicure. I caught him  up and tied 
him 
under the tree on cement so she could see what she was  doing.  It is so dry 
up here its deep dust in the arena. cough  cough.  I hope this works because 
he was too high in the heel and  breaking side walls. She said his feet are 
very good and heels are strong and  not constricted at all. Wish me luck I 
really 
don't want shoes. Sylvia





************************************** See what's new at http://www.aol.com

Reply via email to