On 9/17/07, Karen Thomas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Nice!  Gosh, 15 acres is nothing to sneeze at, and 50 would be heaven.
> Does the house look as cute in person as in the pictures?  It looks lovely.

15 acres is great, and the rest, that would be bonus!  There's already
a 'road' of sorts to the end of all the acres which continues onto
someone elses property and then ends at a gas pipe line...if I could
get permission to cross the other owners property and get to the pipe
line, that would probably be a groomed area for miles--great for
trails.

We saw a beaver dam, deer prints, there's a little camp further off
into the wooded area, plus a little building up on stilts for watching
wildlife.

Hubby said he would clear the perimeter of the property and I could
trail around it, trail on the 'road' and eventually make more trails
through the woods in addition to the pipeline trail.

There's a structure  -- it's a frame with a roof, and quite large.  I
think it's built to park a travel trailer under, anyways, we could
turn it into a small barn and attach a dry lot so the horses could go
in and out at will.  We'd also build a run-in in the pasture.

There's also a heated workshop/garage where I could store my tack.

I think we'd have to build another structure to house hay because I'm
afraid to store hay in the barn.

Oh--you were talking about the 'cute house' .... yeah, it's cute.  I'd
want to paint and maybe do some flooring but it's nice.  Honestly -- I
prefer the house I live in now but it doesn't have the acres.

I'm in love with the lifestyle I'd be getting, the land....just
think--my horses home with me! Being with them daily, riding trails
with them.  A dream come true!!!!!  And I know they'd be happier there
than at the boarding barn, so that would make me happier too.

Hubby and I have been hashing it out -- pros and cons -- I think we'll
be making an offer soon.