On the flip side of the coin, Elska has hooves made of iron.  They
don't flare at all...however I have to have her on a shorter cycle
because if I don't and she develops any kind of a lip...then she gets
some wall separation.

So it's a balancing act to try get everyone trimmed when they need to
be trimmed and that usually means a difference schedule for each of
them.

I'm lucky that my farrier lives two doors (acreages) down.

(BTW Virginia...we have 40 acres here and have housed as many as 9
horses at one time ;)...and we still had plenty of pasture...)

Wanda