leather-covered EZ Rides that came on the Tucker.  How weird do you suppose
it would look if I hung them on the dressage saddle?  I'd sure feel safer.

>>I have EZ-rides on my Sensation Dressage and I think it looks tres chic.
>>I'd say go for it!  (After all, how stylish would we look being dragged
from
>>a horse...?)

Definitely put them on the Dressage.  I saw someone get dragged with the
plain EZ rides last week (fortunately not hurt badly) but I lost 10 years
off my life watching it!.

Cherie