On Tue, 18 Sep 2007 22:28:26 -0700 (PDT), you wrote:

>To repeat myself.  Has anyone heard of limpet saddle
>pads?  They are supposed to conform to your horses
>back. It is a non slip pad.  Thanks

Yes, I have used them in the past. They are very good, but expensive
and not hard wearing. They are made from a grey, soft, foam-type
material (one of these space age foams) about a quarter inch thick. I
did find the horses got rather hot under them.

Mic

Mic (Michelle) Rushen

Solva Icelandic Horses and DeMeulenkamp Sweet Itch Rugs:
www.solva-icelandics.co.uk
"Si hoc legere scis nimium eruditionis habes"