On 9/21/07, Mic Rushen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Thu, 20 Sep 2007 20:58:47 -0400, you wrote:
>
> >I am wondering if there are any that can be ridden
> >with an Icelandic
>
> See the photo!
> ; )
I never had much desire to see Great Britan until your posts and I
started reading Rosamunde Pilcher's novels that are about
people/families in England and Scotland.  I was fascinated to learn
that there are areas in England that are almost tropical with palm
trees.  She's a very good story teller and I feel like I've almost
been there.  Seems like very lovely country.
--
Anna