On 9/24/07, djakni1 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > That bouncing back and forth makes it feel like your entrails are
> being
> > rearranged, for the amateur rider.
> >

> Having one's entrails rearranged is a graphic description.  The horses
> must have a hard pace instead of a tolt!  Who would want an Icelandic
> with this description?  Yikes...
>
> -Kristen in upper MI

no what she is saying is that icelandics are smooth but other breeds
are not.  that was my understanding.  I think tho a gaited horse that
doesnt gait smooth can be useful and exceptional in many many other
ways tho.  My best most reliable and safe trail horses are not well
gaited.  my smoothest gaited horses are my scariest :)  just the way
it is for now...
janice
--
yipie tie yie yo