Hello,

Just a short update on Huginn. There are days...that I think he is
100% back to himself and then there are days that I see a few
problems. For the most part he is doing so much better, but he is
still having some issues swallowing.

Then we'll have a few days...when he eats just fine and
then..yesterday, I was watching him eat his dinner and he was having a
hard time swallowing.

Oh...I did get to ride him a few weeks ago. The day was hot....close
to 100, we rode for a few hours. He was spunky when I hit the saddle,
he gave me one small buck as I asked him to walk away from the trailer
and his buddies.  After that, he settled in and was just fine. The
trail was sandy...deep in some spots. So he had a good work out.  When
we got back to the barn...he kicked up his hooves as he ran to Dixie,
gave a buck and a fart, so he must have had soem energy left over.
Darn...should have ridden longer. HAHA!

The last month has been a crazy month for us....if I get more time
this week, I'll post more.

Thank you for your continue thoughts, prayers and healing light.

Raven
Lucy & Molly, the Girl Doggies
Huginn & Dixie Chick, the Back Behind the Barn Ponies

Respect ALL Earthlings. We are all animals of this planet. We are all creatures.