>>> I would love to give him a space at my family ranch to decompress-just
not for 3000.  if the current owner gets to the point that Raudi just needs
a place to be and not be riden (just loved on for a while-years if needed)
let me know-he could hang out with the herd.

That would be great for him - who knows how bad he is, but the more he's
passed around, the worse it's going to get.  I've bought a few rehabs, but I
have to face two realities.  1) I don't have an infinite amount of money and
pasture, and 2) BUYING them actually supports the process that produces
them.

Where are you, Maggie?

Karen
Karen Thomas