On 28/09/2007, Skye and Sally ~Fire Island
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I certainly have Pam...my mare Skyfaxa...if I let someone ride her,
> they get off and immediatley let me know they would buy her when I
> sell her.

You're much nicer than I am.  Only my daughter and I have ridden Gusti
and I plan to keep it that way.

He's one of those rare trail horses that absolutely trusts us.  He'll
chug through trees and brush and have branches dropping and snapping
all around him.  But he remains steadfast in his belief that his
humans have his best intersts at heart.

He's gait challenged, but he has a nice trot that is just like butter.
 I could easily sit it, but I find posting to it completely
effortless...

He will never be for sale.

Wanda