In a message dated 10/2/2007 8:42:00 AM Pacific Daylight Time, 
[EMAIL PROTECTED] (mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED])  
 
 
I really thought that my Segull did not have any fear in his little body.  
Well, he is attacking my dogs, which is a good thing. He has probably been  
harassed by one of them and so he learned to chase them out of his pen and then 
 
he bucks and kicks afterwards. Good for him! I know they go in his arena and 
eat  apples and just never saw any of them bother him. They must have or he 
would not  have taken after one of them. Its time to get my electronic collar 
out 
and see  who the bad guy is. I did see Kihya, my Search and Rescue dog, 
critter once when  she came home months ago. I chased her with the buggy whip. 
Only 
four of my dogs  have had access to my front yard area, but never all at once. 
I don't trust pack  mentality. I have put a dog down for biting a horse here. 
Herding is a problem  with Rotties they are bred for this with cattle.  I 
have two with herding  titles. Sylvia





************************************** See what's new at http://www.aol.com

Reply via email to