> http://www.adamshorseandmuleco.com/4sale.htm
>
> It's interesting to look at where the other legs are in relation to the
> weight-bearing front leg and, in relation to the other pictures.

Another thing that is interesting about the videos, which can also tie in
with the "speed racking video" thread, which said:

>>>Interesting that the speed rackers, no matter which gait they are doing, do
>>>it in an arena, on the curve, yet Icelandics only use a straight track.<<<

is that "Bubba" is pretty relaxed in his seat, legs are soft in the
stirrups, and I think this has a  something to do with how the speed rackers
can pace on the curve, but Icelandic Horses don't, since their riders are
more stiff / braced in the seat and legs.

Judy
http://icehorses.net
http://clickryder.com