I have wondered about the references I've seen lately about "custom" Stubben
saddles.  Unless something has changed, I don't believe they are really a
custom (as in built on the measurements of a given horse).

I still have a 35 year old Stunner Siegfried.  I love that saddle.  I also
had a Tristan dressage saddle which I hated.  I don't think I even kept it
long enought to break it in.

The old forward seat jumping saddle is the one I put on all the youngsters.
I used to even start horses in that favorite saddle.   It actually fits the
Icelandics pretty well, but I'd want to have the tree inspected before I
actually rode in it.  I have a feeling it may not be in very good shape.

Nancy