-----Original Message-----
From: IceHorses@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of Virginia Tupper
Sent: Monday, October 15, 2007 2:26 PM

All the photos I've seen have looked nice and bright.

I've noticed that there are other brands besides Coverall but they all
look the same to me....how does one know which is better?

We have a Cover-All and love it. The quality is very good but I think the
local dealer has a great influence our satisfaction. All buildings need
maintenance and our local Cover-all dealer makes a point of sending people
out each spring to do an inspection and tighten where needed or point out
things I need to take care of.

My guess is that the various fabric buildings are similar to each other.
Some features from one brand being superior in one and the reverse for other
brands.

My suggestion is to find local dealers of any buildings you are considering
and ask where you can visit structures they have put up. Ideally you want to
see some that have a few years use on them to see how they stand up to your
weather. Ask the customers what they like and what they might have done
differently.

Someone mentioned fencing in the Cover-all. We used 4" Spur brand Polymer
fencing in on the inside attached to the actual trusses. There are
tensioners on each end. Outside we have wooden rail fencing.

Phil

Icelandic Horse Farm
Robyn Hood & Phil Pretty
Vernon BC Canada