--- In IceHorses@yahoogroups.com, "Virginia Tupper" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> from the boarding
> barn to live at home so now she's looking for another Icelandic for a
> companion to Glaesir and for her husband to ride.  She says she's
> looking for a calm gelding big enough for her husband who weighs
> 175lb. but she also asks for a horse that tolts good so she probably
> wants to ride it as well.

Virginia,

there was a really handsome gelding for sale in Quebec earlier this
year, bred by Clear Lake Farms, belonging to a lady also with some
disability, not wanting to ride him in an arena any more, that's why
she was selling him. He was advertised in the 'Horse Trader' in
Ontario. I had talked to her, but it was too far for me to look at
him. I can't find my old copy of the trader any more ( really have to
clean up around here!), but maybe she could find out the owner by
contacting Clear Lake Farms.

Monica Lamothe
Ontario