Hi, It's bia... I know this mule and thought I'd help out a bit.... please let
people know about annie....

            Please help us find Annie a retirement home

            This is a very special newsletter. We are looking for a warm place
to locate "ANNIE GET YOUR GUN". I have discussed the placement with Annie's
companions, mine and my neighbors grand children. We are in agreement that
Annie deserves a warmer location due to our cold winters. If you can provide a
caring warm home for Annie we will sell her to you for a price lower than you
can imagine. Review her Glowing "Photo Diaries" and then call us if you can
help. I will do everything I can to place her with you. She has several great
trail riding years left in her an she is rearing to GOOOO!

            Mules can be productive well into their 30s
            She still will walk, gait and run with my 8 year old grand
daughter. She is just perfect but too old for the cold. Take her South and have
as much fun with her as we have had!
            Mule Days in Ozark Missouri 2007
            We won 1st place (at least we thought so:)
             Annie and Jilli on the left.
            Annie still answers the call! Jilli and Grandpa running and
competing in the "Pantyhose Race"

            Feel free to contact us with any questions regarding the tips or
deals. We can be reached at .

            Sincerely,

            Bob Bingham
            Missouri Mule Company

                  Amish Crafted
                  Tack Gift Corner

                  All items are made by Amish craftsmen! If you would like a
durable quality piece of tack for a holiday you must order by November 15th.
It takes up to 30 days to custom make the piece and ship it. We will ship
direct to recipient on December 1st if you would like.

      Forward email

            This email was sent to [EMAIL PROTECTED], by [EMAIL PROTECTED]
            Update Profile/Email Address | Instant removal with
SafeUnsubscribeT | Privacy Policy. Email Marketing by

      Missouri Mule Company | 3599 N FR 189 | Springfield | MO | 65803