--- Lorraine <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > Wow, mine is Nove 15 - 20 yrs this yr.
>

> Congradulations Susan.  Our is Dec. 7th.  Pearl
> Harbor
> day.  <<

Hey, Lorraine!  We actually have a second anniversary
date of Dec. 7, too.  Long story, but Bruce's first
wife refused to sign divorce papers, and our wedding
date was set.  We were married by Bruce's aunt, who
was a marriage commissioner, and she said we would go
ahead with the ceremony, then after the papers were
signed, she would sign the marriage certificate.  So
we celebrate 2 dates:  Nov. 15 (ceremony) and Dec. 7 (legal).

Susan in NV
  Nevermore Ranch http://users.oasisol.com/nevermore/