--- Karen Thomas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Everyone say a prayer for Judy and her
> creatures...looks like they may be
> getting close to her now...This is just horrible.
>
> Karen
> Karen Thomas
> Wingate, NC

Hi Friends,
Another update on Judy - they have made it north out
of Fallbrook, caravaning with Linda Maddack, her
family and horses.  They are headed north towards
DeLuz and the freeway.  The problem with the freeway
is that the trailers are careening in the very high
winds.  They hope to make it to relatives, but not
sure how long that will take... not sure where they
will spend the night.

The mobile home ranch across the street from Linda's
ranch is completely gone - 173 mobile homes gone.
That is about 3 to 4 miles as the crow flies to Judy's
home.

Kim, I hope you and all others are safe there in
Escondido - has anyone had any word from Karen
Brotzman, Alfasagaa, Elisabeth Haug?  Keep us posted
as you can.

I have a bedroom here in Oceanside if anyone needs it.
 My contact info below. I am here if you need me.

Gail Ward
home:  760-439-3540
cell:  760-672-5362
2155 Via Esmarca, #3