--- Janice McDonald <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:>

> with stonewall, my main nutcase at the time, I find
> if I can get a
> handle on things before he escalates into full blown
> crazy I have a
> chance, and what I have to do is not let him get
> away with even the

Ya I jabbed him his chest with my finger.  OUch.  I
have always heard great things about Parelli. I have
seen him at clinics too.  I should get some of his
stuff.
   When Dagur wanted to go a certain way he dragged
me.  Like I could hold on.  You are right.  Now I know
what to expect and can stop it from escalating.  You
make alot of scense.
  By the way.  I talked to my sister in So. Cal.  Her
town of Temecula ( no of Judy) is like one of the only
places ok.  Knock on would.  I got worried.  Fallbrook
has all been evacualted.  I am thinking about Judy.  I
was just there.  Wierd!!!!!!

  Lorraine