--- Bernadette <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I'm in Gilroy;

Bernadette, I think we have met - I bought Hnisa from
Lin Campbell who I have been friends with since
college days (almost 30 years ago!).  My daughter and
I were at the Monterey Gaited Horse show 4 years ago
with Lin.  We met a bunch of ladies from the NorCal
Icelandic Group - could you have been one of them?

> Judy has been such a special friend
> and encourager and mentor to me with Faxi and also
> with my newest
> addition, Riddari who just was delivered up to me
> from Escondido a month
> ago.

I know what you mean - Judy is so positive and forward
thinking about horses - one of the first and most
important things I learned from her was to ask, "WHY?"
in relation to everything in the horse world.  That
advice has been invaluable.

> I pray she will be settled soon.

News today looks like that should happen soon.  It
will be wonderful to have her back!!

~ Gail