--- Mary  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> You know, as I was typing that about "Bob" my
> clydesdale, I realized that
> that area might not have made it.the guy that ran
> the rescue (with his
> girlfriend) was recommended to me through Judy.  He
> trained a couple of her
> iceys, I believe.short-ish gentle man who was also a
> farrier.
> Anyone know who I am talking about?

Hi Mary, sorry, cannot help out on this one.  How
lucky for you to have a Clydesdale.  They are so
majestic and seem to give off such an air of calm.

I heard a story from a volunteer at the Humane Society
(housing livestock evacuees at my daughter's high
school) that there was someone who actually rode their
Belgian out of Fallbrook when told to evacuate.  Long
ride, but they made it!!

~ Gail