--- In IceHorses@yahoogroups.com, "Wanda Lauscher"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>   Here is a picture of Gusti and
> Peppy's harness.

Hi Wanda,

nice to see you driving. I need to built myself one of those "stone
boats"?  with a seat to retrain my mule.
Anyhow, I am also planning on driving my Icies in the near future,
have an easy entry cart and a wooden road cart that might also work.
Question: do you drive with breast collar or full collar and what size
harness fits the Icies best? Cob size or is there a large pony size? I
think I have  pony size one here, but it is made for "little" ponies
(10-12h.)
Nice Tack shop also. We will be renovating our barn this fall and I
can't wait to have a proper tack room. ( We moved to this farm a year
ago and a lot of my stuff is still in boxes!)

Monica Lamothe
Ontario