>>  How is Huggin doing? I sure hope he is well

Hi..Huginn is doing well. Every once in a while, he has trouble
swallowing, but for the most part, he is doing good. The vet thinks he
may be in remission. <;]  I sure hope so!!!   We're still in the wait
and see mode.

We have gone for a few rides, now that it's cooler, it's been easier
for him.   Our riding is  no where near what our "normal rides" are,
but we're riding. I think in the past month, we done about 3 or 4
rides. The first ride was hard, it was too hot for him and he tired
quickly. The last ride was a few weeks ago, it was much colder, in the
high 20's, so Huginn did super that weekend. We had a good time, I
think he actually enjoyed getting out on the trails.

Thank you so much for asking...your thoughts are greatly appreciated!!

Raven
Lucy & Molly, the Girl Doggies
Huginn & Dixie Chick, the Back Behind the Barn Ponies

Respect ALL Earthlings. We are all animals of this planet. We are all creatures.