Wow.  When we first got horses, we had to buy the brand name, Zimectrin if we
wanted to use ivermectin, because there weren't many generic brands (any? -
maybe it was still under patent?) and we had to pay about $13-14 per tube if I
remember right.   The price has gradually dropped, and really dropped over the
past 3-4 years - no reason not to worm regularly now when wormers are down to
$3 per tube.   I do use either Zimectrin Gold or the other one marketed towards
tapeworms (Equvalen?  It's early so I could be wrong!) as one type in my
rotation, and it's still more expensive - at least it's only once per
year...and even it's not $16 per tube!

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
4:54 PM