> In a message dated 11/14/2007 7:02:02 AM Pacific Standard Time,
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] (mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED])
>
> How old is the mare anyway? I am afraid to take a walking vet bill, you have
> her son so you should know how old this mare is from his papers. They said
> she needs a pasture. I am dry lot but only have one gelding, San Diego area.
> What do you know about this mare? Sylvia

I really don't know much about her, except that I met her and have had
her offspring for 13 years. Her papers say she was born in 1989, so is
that about 18 years old..., it's not terribly old for a pony. Maybe
the rescue people know more about the specifics. I saw her, probably
1995 or 1996, she must have been pretty young then.

Kim