> > I'll try to post some pictures now. Not sure if this
> > will work, but, I'll give it a go.....
> >
> Well, that didn't work.  JUDY - HELP! (he-he)

That's OK, we got links to the pictures, which are superb!  They are pretty
large-sized (at around 250KB), so it's probably better this way.

If you want to attach a picture to your email to the list, you can
also do that.

First edit the picture (in your photo program) so that it is emailable
(probably less than 80KB), then attach it to the email (assuming you
are emailing from your computer's email program, or yahoo mail, or
gmail, etc.).

If you post from the list's website, there's not an option for
attachments.

Did you get any videos?  If so, I can help you edit them and upload them.

Judy