> It really is the only answer - get your horse away from the swarm.  Amber
> Applegate makes up a homegrown concoction she swears will repel bees.  I
> wasn't exactly a believer, but I figured it wouldn't hurt to apply it.
> Hunter was only stung once and one sting for me.  I don't know if it was
> Amber's recipe, but we will all be using it next year.
>
> Nancy

flame me, but I am a believer in OFF insect repellent which my husband
gets mad at me for.  But it really works for keeping hornets away.  I
did not use any yesterday cause it was cool and dry and i didnt hink
it would be buggy.  My mistake!  I forgot about hornets.  or maybe
these were yellowjackets.  They came from a hole in the ground, not a
nest in a tree.
Janice
--
yipie tie yie yo