oh my gosh, Jas had his teeth done last monday, a week ago and his
weight has gone from 915 to 945!  and his bloodwork showed only
"slight anemia which could be a result of the weight loss itself".

I am just so grateful!  this is my thanksgiving, what I am thankful
for!  Thank you for your prayers all of you!

and the moral?  I had his teeth done 8 months ago, and had them
checked four months ago when he started losing.  My vet said his teeth
were fine!  Then another vet in the same practice said she felt one
sharp point that was digging into the roof of his mouth and it looked
infected.  then when she did his teeth said one whole side seemed way
shorter than the other, there was an imbalance.

I still trust my vet, everyone makes mistakes, but I think he is not
the best at teeth!  I am just so glad we found the problem knock on
wood!  Keep praying for my jas, he is my heart!

Janice

--
yipie tie yie yo