Complete Ranch Dispersal Sale

Saturday Nov. 24, 2007 at 9:00 a.m.  M & M Ranch & Outfitters
www.mmranchfun.com <http://www.mmranchfun.com/>   is having a complete
dispersal sale of all personal ranch property.  This includes horses,
draft teams, hay racks, people wagons, covered wagon, saddles, bridles,
complete tack room supplies, all equipment needed to run a commercial
stable. Lots of horse shoeing supplies and equipment from my farrier
business, GE Anvil, Forge, hand tools.  This is quality horse equipment.
All New With In Two Years.  Excellent line of good saddle horses that
were used on our hack string.  Horse trailers bumper pull and goose
neck,   All in excellent condition.  In addition there will be gates,
panels, round pen, fencing supplies, farm and ranch heavy equipment:
plows, discs, tractor, Huff high end loader and other equipment.  There
will be also Trek Bicycles which some have never been ridden, Old Town
canoes and related water outfitting equipment, office equipment.  School
bus, cube van, picks up truck.   This is a full ranch dispersal of ALL
Personal Property.  This will be a very large sale and may be a two ring
sale.  The sale is being conducted by another auction company to keep it
arm length and no improprieties www.centralwihorsesales.net
<http://www.centralwihorsesales.net/>   click on up coming auctions for
additional list of what is to sell.

The ranch real estate will sell at public auction some time in December.
You need to watch for this sale date as well.  We will be selling the
entire 200 + acres as a multi parcel auction in five tracts and as a
whole.   All 19 buildings in good repair and fencing in good repair.
Open meadows, creek bottom, rolling hill sides, woods, some ag ground,
small lake and pond. Excellent hunting location.  Easy on easy off I-90,
This property has a current appraised value of $2.5M as she sits, land
and buildings.  An Appraised value for future commercial horse
recreation development of $5M and residential development $15M.  These
appraisals were done by a member of the Appraisal Institute and not a
member of my staff or business.

Everyone wants a reason of why the liquidation?  It is simple after two
years of fighting the good fight and getting the operation up and
running.  One of our main partners had to pull out do to finical reasons
of his own in the down turn of the sub-prime and commercial lending
markets. Leaving a hole in our funding that we have not been able to
replace with other funds to fully complete the project. The second
reason I (Ray Miller) have reached a point in my life where I want to
slow down a bit and enjoy personal time with the boss (Bobbie) out
riding our own horses and doing a bit of traveling around the country to
cowboy and equine events.  I have lost two good friends in the past year
in my age group, they retired but never had the time to complete their
retirement projects or spend time with there love ones. The other reason
is I just don't want spend time fighting the good fight looking for
funding in a very tough commercial financial markets at present.  I will
be keeping my Auction and Appraisal business  www.raymiller.ws
<http://www.raymiller.ws/>  and our saddle fitting business
www.saddlefitting.net <http://www.saddlefitting.net/>    Bobbie will
continue on at Mc Farlane's in Sauk City with the animal health and tack
department.

She was a good race and the ranch has/had a lot of potential.  But as
the The Gambler has said, "you got to know when to hold them and when to
fold them", this time I want to fold them