>>> Ohmigosh - is she ever sweet.  Tell us about her??

She's 11, probably 12.3-13H, and been a brood mare, and never had any saddle
training.  In fact, she hasn't had much training at all.  She leads, and
stands pretty well to have her feet picked, etc., but she doesn't trust
people fully and she can be pretty jumpy.  I understand she can be very hard
to catch.  I believe she was one of the "leave 'em alone" types for a long
time - having virtually no handling as a youngster.    Her conformation
looks good to me, but of course, I'm essentially out of the breeding
business anyway.  I wanted her when I found out she was available as a
project horse because I know many of her relatives...who happen to be some
of our favorite horses.  Once I saw how much she looked like my Bjola, her
half-sister, I wanted her.   She is built almost exactly like Bjola, and she
has eyes like her niece, Maja.  My Ima is another of her nieces, and Kola is
her great-niece.   Bjola and Maja are two of our Einstein's, eerily smart,
as are their daughters, but we'll try not to set our expectations too high
for our new girl.  She's Angie and no one else, so she'll be special for
what she is.  :)  She has a lovely, floating trot - not sure what else is in
there yet.

I'm not sure what we're going to do with her, or when.  We'll just take it
one day at a time.  Maybe I'll ride her sometime, maybe not.  Right now, she
just needs to know she's special and that someone loves her, and we do
already.

Karen
Karen Thomas
Wingate, NC