wow there is an HBO documentary on this month about the woman who
founded PETA.  she is ONE scarey broad.  and like one person said, did
a great deal to harm progress for animal rights by being so militant
and hostile.  she was crazy actually, had to be, when you watch the
documentary you see that she would happily murder a human wearing fur,
for instance, if she thought she could get away with it.  I just dont
see any difference, personally, between harvesting chickens and cows
for meat and hide and harvesting rodents for fur.  I would not kill a
wild animal tho, i cant even hardly kill a deformed chick out of the
incubator without vomiting.  But if they need to kill labrats to make
humans have better lives, hey i'm for it.  jmo.  But that woman was a
nut!
Janice

--
yipie tie yie yo