Judy,
I have 5 Icelandics, two are foals.  I got Gloa a couple of years ago,
almost exactly 10 years after the last of my old Icelandics died. Gloa
is my primary riding horse. Then I got a really nice but unregistered
pinto mare from Dawn Shaw named Netta.  Last Spring I got a mare named
Grima who was pregnant by Lanny Carroll's Kolskeggur.  Gloa and Grima
had two nice fillies named Kyppa and Lafa.  All of these horses except
Netta are chestnuts with flaxen manes and tails.  I have a palomino QH
gelding named Chigger who went of to work at a children's riding camp
this past summer.  He was paid in hay bales in lieu of money, which
turned out to be  a very good thing due to our drought and hay
shortage.  Come to think of it, we could change Chigger's name to
"Chiggur". Then he would fit in better with the Icelandics.  I will
send photos separately.

Annie