In a message dated 12/2/2007 3:40:00 PM Pacific Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] (mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED])

Bia, be careful, that happened to me and My head hit the gate arch and  twice
two areas while my horse was running away with me. I broke my pelvic and  all
my ribs on the right side. Plus put a rib through my lung. They life
flighted me in the helo and I was terrified. Fortunately they knocked me out or
passed out during the ride. Tall horses hit tall things and my horse was tall
and I didn't lean over quick enough to avoid hitting my head. That is why I
have  an Icelandic and I can get off quickly. It took me years to ride again.
Sylvia

products.