sometimes on a lazy ride and i am lulled by the heat or i am tired,
whatever, I would just press my fingertips on one side of jaspars
withers without even moving my hand and he would turn.  Also I could
ride him anywhere and never use my hands.  Tivar and Stonewall are
good with using feet and leg cues and fox is getting there.  a good
way to train a horse with this is to follow another horse in and out a
heavily treed area and each time you use your hands use your feet also
then gradually quit using the hands.  when I start a horse i ride them
while my husband leads and we go in and out trees and i use hands and
feet, then feet.  I wish I knew how to use my seat to stop!  or cue
for gait.
Janice
-- 
yipie tie yie yo

Reply via email to