On Mon, Dec 03, 2007 at 11:22:25AM -0600, Janice McDonald wrote:
> gosh are you sure the sensation did it Vicka??

yes.  he was ridden in treed saddles for eight years, then after the
next coat change after i got the sensation, the white hairs appeared.
talking with my dealer, the white hairs are in just the place where the
"butterfly" is in the sensation saddle.

i'm not heavy and there were no buckles in that area.

i am still hoping that we caught it early enough and have treated it
aggressively enough that it will eventually shed out, but time will tell.

--vicka