On Dec 4, 2007 4:44 PM, Nancy  Sturm <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> It is truly beautiful.
>
> When do you move into your new home?

The owners move out on December 15th, so we can move in any time after
that....I may want to do some painting first before all our stuff gets
moved over though.

Our fencing project is stalled....darn snow.  We have all the posts
and the company we hired couldn't do the job on Monday (need a
different truck or something) so now  they'll come do the work the
next 'nice' day--the ground hasn't been frozen too deep yet so I'm
hoping it can still be done.  I'm getting stressed.......