This may have been mentioned in an earlier post, but the last edition
of Gaited Horse Magazine summed up their 10 years of publishing
experience by thanking the influential people who contributed to their
success over the years.  Along with Lee Ziegler, and Liz Graves, Judy
was recognized for her websites and discussion groups on Icelandics,
gaited horses, and training methodologies.

Personally, I would like to thank Judy for:
- setting up and moderating this group
- providing lots of hard, scientific data to help us make the best
decisions for our horses
- sharing invaluable resource sites on training to help us become
better partners with our horses
- making an enchanting Christmas card
- really caring about her group members

These are just a few of the reasons I can think of.
So many thanks Judy!!!!

Regards, Pamela