--- [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Check out this photograph of Remington and me at the
> Tejon Ranch 50 Mile Endurance Ride the Saturday
after Thanksgiving.<<

I went and looked at all the photos because it was
such a beautiful area!!

>> Maybe he is becoming immortal.<<

That would be nice! Maybe I will get to meet you and
Remington at one of the rides next year.  I hope to
get my Icelandic, Andi in a couple of LD's next year.
I will look for you at the Convention in Reno, as I am
only an hour away.  If you are bored, maybe you could
come out to Fallon and take a short ride with me!

Susan in NV
  Nevermore Ranch http://users.oasisol.com/nevermore/

  Disclaimer
  CAUTION: DO NOT DRIVE WITH HOT COFFEE IN YOUR LAP

Looking for last minute shopping deals?
Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.