I have pictures, Mary, as well as video.  I probably should contact you
privately about how I can get all I have to you.  I might need to put it on
a CD and mail it.

My guess is that there is between 15-25 acres of established pasture
(probably bluegrass, fescue mixed, maybe?)   That should hold you for a
while, don't you think?  :)  The perimeter fence is barbed wire, which seems
to be the prevailing fence of the area.  We would have put up fence inside
the barbed wire as needed, gradually taking down the barbed wire.