On 12/11/07, Nancy  Sturm <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I think it is possible that Janice is a genius - or (conversely) some kind
> of a nut.  The two are similar, I'm told.
>
> Nancy

George Washington Carver of the Tuskegee Institute came up with 489
things to do with a peanut, you know.  He was african american and
from alabama and was/is/much revered in the south.  His peanut science
helped the south transition from cotton to peanuts after the boll
weevil destroyed the cotton crops (and the economy with it).
Enterprise alabama is the only place in the world with a monument in
the town center that is a statue of a giant boll weevil.  It is their
tribute and thanks to an insect that wiped them out and in doing so,
sorta forced them to switch to peanut growing, which made them a boom
town economically.  I aint making any of this up, you can google it if
you dont believe me!  I will take a picture of the boll weevil
monument next time i go thru there and post it if you dont believe it.
 And horses love peanuts, shelll and all.  George washington carver
even made textile cloth out of peanut hulls.
Janice--
yipie tie yie yo