>>> That is funny.  I am in love with the trail model Judy let me try.
Carla has a cool one that is Western.

The western ones are the only ones I haven't tried, but I suspect they would
sit a lot like the Hybrids.  (Heck, compared to most saddles, I think all of
my Sensations feel a good bit alike.)   I think I know the saddle you
tried - I think it was probably the first Sensation English Trail model I
bought.   I sold it to Judy when I bought one of the Hybrids.   We still
have one English Trail model  - it's my husband's favorite.  I usually ride
in the dressage model or in one of the Hybrids, but there's not a LOT of
difference in comfort to me.

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
5:05 PM