because my sleeve hit the mouse before I was done.

There are many forms of Tai Chi & Chi Gung  that have long forms & short
forms (the number of movements in a set).  Of course short form may be
easier to learn in the beginning because there are less movement sequences
in the set.  Yang form is the most prevalent taught in the US & fairly easy
to learn as well as being universelly effective for many ailments humans
accumulate over the years. I think videos are great to memory jog at home,
but highly recommend in person group classes because of the community
spirit, support & friendship if it is close enough for you to get to
regularly.   Also the group energy field is enhanced when done together.
This is why Tai Chi & Chi Gung are practiced in groups in China..healing is
greatly enhanced in group settings. People attracted to Tai Chi are like
people attracted to Icelandics, so you could make quite a few long terms
friends this way.

Kaaren