Hi, I am selling my saddles on Ebay. Assa is ready to move and the hauler  is
going to pick her up in ten days.  Its cheaper than me moving her myself
with the cost of gas. You know even if you love something it doesn't make sense

to keep it if it doesn't work. I have two saddles that will not work on Willie
 and never will. My saddles are one crates size 16 seat with QH tree
endurance 22  pounds, I love this saddle. The other is the Icelandic endurance
size 17
 with a 7 inch gullet 19 pounds.
My Assa is now eight months old and a cutie, I am hauling her for my
Christmas present. It would take me another month to get to her and then the
cost is
the same really.  Wish me luck with this haul.  Sylvia